7.30.2010

Armadillo BBQ


Imagine a vintage truck pulling up to your event or corporate meeting pulling a smoking cooker behind it and slinging REALLY good BBQ. Armadillo BBQ not only does this, but they're team is refreshingly cool and fun to be around. I experienced them at the July Wedding Network USA meeting held at Radar Lake and I hope the TIH team and Armadillo will work together a lot more in the coming years.

And if you're not convinced yet:
Dinner for $11.95 per person? Yes, they can do that.

1 comment:

  1. You helped me before when I was looking for flatware although I found what I needed, I really appreciated your input. I usually create a table for a charity table setting luncheon. This year I only attended. I have began this years posts today and for a few more days. Peek if you are interested again. There were some nice ideas. You might enjoy some of it.
    I do miss you at Totally Tabletops.

    ReplyDelete